Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

5150 treatment I was just released from dignity health

Customer Question

5150 treatment
I was just released from dignity health Woodland mental health hospital today and was tramautized by my 5150 treatment and my hearing today. Estranged from family as of 1 pm yesterday. Need Ssdi help too.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am stable on new meds but haven't slept in 4 of the last five days since being escorted out of my apartment in handcuffs
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Spent 3 sleepless days on a Hospital gerney in a hallway.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Want to report malpractice and possible fraud.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
We are not allowed to represent anyone from this site, it is forbidden by state law, so what is your question for us regarding this matter?