Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I had an agreement with the judge to make monthly payments

Customer Question

I had an agreement with the judge to make monthly payments on an old case. I didn't make payment for 2 months and now have been issued a warrent for my arrest. Can I talk to the judge with money available to pay or won't it matter ?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Will a judge accept payment of past due amount, with additional money and my warrent will be called for the 2nd time
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

What type of case was it? Civil or Criminal?

I am just about to go offline but I will pick up and continue in the morning.