Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I signed a contract training conducted at the trainers

Customer Question

I signed a contract for dog training conducted at the trainers facility where they would keep the dog for 6 -8 weeks. We signed it on 6/21 but no money has changed hands and the dog is still at our home. Can I cancel and how do I do it?
JA: Real Estate issues can be tricky and expensive. The Lawyer will need to help you with this.
Customer: This has nothing to do with real estate I'm talking about my dog getting trained
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Just that no money has changed hands. We had an appt for the trainer to come to our home and do an evaluation which we cancelled
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Kim Courtney replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I am an attorney and happy to assist you.

Can you please tell me if there is anything in the contract that you signed regarding cancellation?

Thank you

Hello, I have not received the information that I requested from you, in order to assist you. If you respond we can discuss your situation.

Hi, I was working with you on your legal question, but I haven't gotten a response to my questions.

I am happy to discuss your situation, if you can get back to me.

Thank you!