Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have the intermitent fmla i emailed my boss in advance

Customer Question

Hello i have the intermitent fmla i emailed my boss in advance letting her a month in advance i needed two certain days of because of my Medical leave and she forward my email to another supervisor and employee who is just a lead not a boss to know my business but now im getting calls from H.R person who deals withs fmla asking me questions about my leave in why i need certain days off what should i do about this situation . I have told my doctor plenty of times i dont feel comfortable telling my business but i feel like i always have to tell my job more than i should have to when my doctor has said enough
Expert:  Ely replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please clarify if you sent a letter from your physician along with your FMLA request, or not?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.