TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

Can a US civil suit be named, or attached by a judgement?

Customer Question

Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. However, I don't quite understand your question. It sounds like you're asking if a judgment can attached to a lawsuit in the way that a judgment can attach to real estate. If that's your question, then the answer is no. A judgment cannot attach to a lawsuit. But if that's not your question, then please clarify so that I can give another answer.

Thank you.

Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello again. I didn't hear back from you, so I'm just checking in to make sure that you don't need more help on this issue. If not, then please remember to provide a positive rating (and note that your positive rating is the only way that I'll get credit for helping you, so I greatly appreciate it). Thank you!