Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

My letter of accomodation was rejected by my condo board of

Customer Question

My letter of accomodation was rejected by my condo board of trustees how do find out if my letter is concert with HUD regulations for ESA DOG
Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.

Good evening Polly,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a personal phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Did you include any letter from a physician setting out the need for an ESA dog and the medical benefit of having one?

2. Did you adequately descriptive your disability so as to allow management to realize that your physical or mental impairment substantially limits one or more major life activities of yours?

3. Did you supply proof that your ESA dog provides emotional support that alleviates one or more of the identified symptoms or effects of your existing disability?

Thanks in advance,