Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Can a doctor stop me from drving when I have passed all test

Customer Question

can a doctor stop me from drving when I have passed all test with the Missouri hwy patrol of the state of mo.?
Expert:  LawTalk replied 5 months ago.

Good afternoon Tim,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a personal phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What basis would the doctor have to determine that you are unsafe to drive?

2. Have you been without a license for some period of time up to now?

3. If you don't presently have a license and have had one in the past, why did you lose it?

Thanks in advance,

Doug