Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My 21 year old son is facing time in jail the scene of an

Customer Question

my 21 year old son is facing time in jail for leaving the scene of an accident. He is facing 180 days to 1 year in jail. He left the scene because he was intoxicated. He has a very serious drinking problem and is suicidal and is in desperate need of help.
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else the Writing Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: I want to ask to judge to offer him an rehab as an alternative to jail
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Writing Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Delta-Lawyer replied 5 months ago.

First off, I am sorry you are having to deal with this issue. It is a pleasure to assist you today. I am a licensed attorney with over a dozen years of experience.

Has your son been convicted of any crimes in the past?

I look forward to hearing back from you and working with you on this issue.

Just checking with you. I hope all is well.