Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

I had to use an attorney in a $million dollar suit, s

Customer Question

I had to use an attorney in a $million dollar suit, his dishonest and incompetent actions, cost me half a million dollar loss,leaving me without funds at age 80.. After, later learning from the Rapid City, Journal, this attorney ,had filed against him from the Judicial Committee and SD supreme court misconduct charges again this attorney. He was not even able to file an appeal after my court hearing. He suggest to me that I contact 5 other attorneys to file an appeal for me, no one would touch it, including my visiting the offices of our three federal representative, Thune, Rounds and Neom.Was this man even liscened? All with no results! Where are my legal rights as a US/SD citizen, legally and at my husbands and my ages of 80, is this Elder Abuse. Who can help or is this just swept under the rug??
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Most of your questions appear to be rhetorical but I'll address the ones I can and then you can ask follow up questions

As to the question "what are my right" I need you to be more specific in your question(s) if you could. When we answer general ones like "what do I do", "what are my rights", or "what are my options", we have to give general answers and, invariably, the customer responds with "I already knew that". This type of forum works better if you ask specific questions so we know exactly what you are looking for.

What did he do that was "dishonest and incompetent"? What was the case about?

Was this man even licensed?

I can search the state bar records to see if he was licensed (you have to give me his name) but if he is being pursued by the State Bar, the judicial committee, etc then he was licensed because they only pursue people who are licensed.

As to who can help, let me get your responses to the earlier questions and then I'll go into this one.

.

Was this man even licensed?