Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

I am sorry I didn't have all the info in front of me. R.. I

Customer Question

I am sorry I didn't have all the info in front of me. My name is***** I am asking if you have a Pre Check Pass approved for me for a flight on Sunday, June 26 from Kansas City (MCI) #United Airlines, UA3418 to Chicago, IL(ORD) - leaving Kansas City @3:05 P.M. arriving Chicago @ 4:42 p.m. I hope.
Expert:  Cerecita replied 9 months ago.

Hello, Nellie and thanks for your question.

If you are leaving in four days, you should have your tickets and boarding pass already, if you made your reservations online, and you would see if it says 'TSA Precheck' on those, or has your KTN (Known Traveler Number) on your boarding pass.

If you are picking up your tickets/boarding pass at the airport, you can call your airline, United, to see if the KTN is on your travel documents. Their number is: (800) 864- 8331 If it is not, you can ask them to add it.

If you enrolled in the TSA Precheck program, there is no guarantee that you will receive it on every flight. It is a randomized system and every registered passenger will not receive it all the time, to increase security measures.

You can call the Universal Enrollment Center (if United Airlines can't tell you) to ask if you have received Precheck on your upcoming flight. Here is their number and hours:

855- 347- 8371 Hours: 8am - 10pm Eastern time, Mon. - Fri.

---------

I hope this helped!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed and I will be glad to continue.

Best wishes,

Cher