Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I recently file a compliant with the Department of

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, yes I recently file a compliant with the Department of Transportation concerning a discrimination complaint against Spirit Airlines. I have just received a response from Spirit Airline that includes false information from the Flight attendant.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in? Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I'm in Georgia. I haven't spoken with a lawyer yet.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I think that all to sum things up.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Sam replied 5 months ago.

Hello

This is Samuel. I am sorry to hear of this situation you are dealing with. Can you please tell me what information I can provide for you in this regard? What are the questions? Please expound on the discrimination and also what the respond from the DOT was?