TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

WHY SHOULD I HAVE A LAWYER IN SMAL CLAIMS COURT WHEN

Customer Question

WHY SHOULD I HAVE A LAWYER IN SMAL CLAIMS COURT WHEN I AM THE COMPLAINANT
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 7 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

If I understand you correctly, you're asking about the benefits of having an attorney. If so, then the benefits in this situation are that the attorney can conduct legal research specific to your situation, he can present evidence according to the rules so that the judge admits such evidence, and since you're suing a business, that business will almost certainly have an attorney to defend itself. Accordingly, you would have a better chance at success if you also have an attorney with experience at litigation who can properly counter the other attorney's arguments. If you can afford it, then I would get an attorney. You will ultimately have a much better chance at success.

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied.

Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 7 months ago.

Hello again. I didn't hear back from you, so I'm just checking in to make sure that you don't need more help on this issue. If not, then please remember to provide a positive rating (and note that your positive rating is the only way that I'll get credit for helping you, so I greatly appreciate it). Thank you!