Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I had an acciedent a year ago and i didnt have insurence. So

Customer Question

I had an acciedent a year ago and i didnt have insurence. So now a year later after th acciedent i recieve a letter in the mail saying im being sued by geico for 20,000
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Texas im victor by the way
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: i called heston ciment attorney at law but i wasnt so convinced
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
A year from now i had a accident in my cousin car and now im getting sued by geico insurence for 20,000

Thank you. And what is your question please? Are you asking if the insurance carrier can sue you??