Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am drafting TRO complaint in federal case. I want to be

Customer Question

I am drafting TRO complaint in federal case.
I want to be sure that all elements of complaint are present so it will be not thrown out for some minor reason.
Also this complaint is exparte, not sure if supposed to be mailed to the other party or delivered personally or may be not?. I read that TRO needs declaration affidavit, is this the same as statement of facts? How to incorporate declaration in TRO complaint? Is it OK! to include memorandum of law and point of authorities? If Declaration is filed, can also be attached verification by notary public?, what in addition is required if federal statutes are cited, ex. Ruee19?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Can you tell me how soon I will get the answer?
Within a day certainly will not work for me.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  socrateaser replied 5 months ago.

No one here can lawfully review and edit a Complaint for you in this forum. That would be a bona fide legal service which is not permitted, because any attorney who does so would be unlawfully splitting legal services fees with Justanswer, LLC, which is not a law firm.

If you are looking for legal drafting assistance, I will send you a premium services offer, and you can contact me offline to discuss the matter further.

Thanks in advance for using Justanswer.