Briarcliff767
Briarcliff767,
8402582

I have an appointment tomorrow at Reagan Airport, but I need

Customer Question

I have an appointment tomorrow at Reagan Airport, but I need to reschedule. What do I do?
Expert:  Cerecita replied 9 months ago.

Hello, and welcome.

If you need to reschedule, you can call Universal Enrollment Services at: 855- 347- 8371 weekdays, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed.

Warmest wishes,

Cher

Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 9 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you. Since you have the appointment tomorrow you can either call this number here Phone:(###) ###-####and ask to be transferred to the TSA department or go to the online system and schedule another appointment https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?servicecode=11115V&service=appointment Once you set the new appointment the old one will cancel itself out because of your information in the system. Please let me know if you have further questions. Hope ​