Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

How can I find a eldercare/nursing home Abuse that was so

Customer Question

How can I find a eldercare/nursing home Abuse that was so criminally violent & against our very Constitutionally laws of every state & this entire nation to file suit on a % of the award basis. I am smart, a retired B-747 worldwide captain well documented, 72 years old & broke.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I sent the offer for a phone call. If you accept I can provide my #

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I need an in person interview for you to fully understand this highly complex case. No one seems to want to do that. Most attorneys want to just get a simple one issue ?, no one wants the big case. My issues are not short email ? & answers. I wish I could find that hungry big case attorney. Are you that attorney? Are you located in Phoenix Metro Area.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 3 months ago.

I am a licensed AZ attorney. I am not located in Phoenix. If you want to talk on the phone I have sent the offer. If not I will opt out and perhaps someone else can assist you.