Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
8534270

I am countersuing faith and the plaintiff knowingly telling

Customer Question

I am countersuing for bad faith and the plaintiff knowingly telling my community that I stole from the management company while all along knowing that this is a lie and even the management company has been deposed to say they never had or knew about the property. It wasn't theirs and they believe it was mine from the begininning of time. The board never asked them about the property only assumed it was the management company's. Now they are telling everyone I live with that I still took their property. I have proof it's mine. Going to court. I have countersued are asking for punitive damages as I have to move, can't get a job because it's posted all over the website and all over the county by mail, emails and word of mouth for 3 years going!!. They are demanding deposition of me. What will I be asked
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. Employment law can be complex. But don't worry -- you're in good hands. The attorneys have a lot of experience with this, and it would be my pleasure to match you with the best fit. OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes I have a very good one but $$$ So I was trying to see if I could get a hint as to what questions in a punitive only deposition I;d be asked
JA: What advice did they give you? Well, we require $5. Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Ray replied 5 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you tonight.

They are likely to ask you about all your causes of action, why you feel you were wronged and what damages you are seeking.They would want to know what cap there is here in your mind, what are you seeking to have the court award you in your suit.

They will explore whether you feel this was intentional act or gross negligence on their part.Also would ask you about the disputed property and what proof you have of ownership.They will fish here to see what claims you have, what amounts you seek, and what proof you have that the property thats in the dispute is yours.

That should give you some ideas of what the other side might cover in your deposition here.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Sorry you are having to go through all of this.Thanks again.