Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I had foot surgery on my second toe about 3years ago. I took

Customer Question

I had foot surgery on my second toe about 3years ago. I took pictures of my foot prior to the surgery and they show no bunion. I have developed a huge bunion and the pain is extreme. The doctor says it is "just" a cosmetic issue. It is much more than that. It impairs my ability to walk any distance therefore not allowing for walking as an exercise. This was my usual form of exercise. I have difficulty finding and wearing shoes. I have let it go this long because the doctor kept saying it would get better..
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?