Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Im a contractor, and a customer that i had painted her house

Customer Question

im a contractor, and a customer that i had painted her house inside on first 2 weeks in may of 2016,the paint that i had got from lowes was;nt mixed right and i didnt know that at the time,it was paint and primer in took 4 coats to cover over white walls with new white paint,it toook 11 days to paint and should only have took 3-4 days to paint entire insde of i had other work there to do but could;nt get to it cause of the paint being mixed the lady let me go on the 14th may.she called me on the16 th of june and demanded 2000.00 back on 3000.00 she gave me down.on a 6200.00 job plus other work there also.and i told her ok and then she threatend me saying she would ruin my little bisiness on social media and crush my license if i didnt give her money back,i paid help 1120.00 dollars out of the money did extras for her and didnt charge her for them which was;nt in my contract theres alot more to this job and ###-####mm renovations and home improvements.
Expert:  Loren replied 4 months ago.

Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney and I look forward to assisting you.

What is your question?