Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I (Hank ) have company harassment question and like to seek

Customer Question

I (Hank Chen) have company harassment question and like to seek legal advice.
I receive an email from one sales from another sales office as below. We are selling same product but different division. Should I take any legal action? Thank you
Subject: RE: f**k YOU HANK CHEN
Hello Hank,
Thank you for trying to steal Sager from Ben's division.
We are the f**king LED division for Sager.
You are supposed to contact Norvell only.
You have no business contacting Jay Nam from Sager directly.
And also nice try trying to tell Jay Nam that you had a conversation in the past about LED's with Sager because Jay Nam doesn't f**king even know you.
The first time Jay ever heard of your f**king name is ***** ***** guys tried to steal Barron Lighting.
I just talked to Jay on the phone right now and he confirmed this.
Jay tried to be nice and told you to back off when he said: Aren't you working with Nabil and Elaine?
But you disappointed him beautifully.
You want war.
Well I have a surprise for you.
Open your f**king eyes and read my next email to all the top management of Sager.
I am going to let Sager's VP know who you are and how you cannot be trusted.
Sager number one priority is how to protect their registered customers and exclusivity.
You just burned yourself by showing them that you are a f**king liar and that you don't mind f**king other FSP divisions.
Too bad I cannot sell FSP PC & IPC power supplies because I will f**k you up in your territory.
We have to follow the rules unfortunately and my BDM ***** ***** is too weak to fight for us.
But you came looking for me, now you are going to find me.
Director of Sales
FSP Technology USA Inc. ***** Suite 200
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Unfortunately, we can't tell you whether you should or should not take legal action because that is a personal decision and, in addition, you need someone with whom you have an attorney client relationship to be able to answer that. No one here at JustAnswer can form that relationship with you because it is against the website rules and we are restricted in what we can do.

I you would be so kind as to rephrase your question, be as specific as possible, and I will try and assist.