Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I want to sue Comcast. They broke their contract, resulting

Customer Question

My name is***** and I want to sue Comcast. They broke their contract, resulting in about $2000 dollars being lost on my end and no financial aid for school.
JA: Issues like this can be complex. Fortunately, the attorneys we work with have a lot of experience in education law and it would be my pleasure to match you with the one who's the best fit.
Customer: O
kay, what's the catch? How much? What is the process?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: yes, some say i don't have a case. Some won't touch because it's not alot of money being sued for
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: they didn't.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: i was without internet for 2 weeks, which was the last 2 weeks of school, i called them 3 to 4 times. 4 appointments set to come fix the internet. only the last appointment was kept and it caused me to fail all of my classes.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Ely replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. This website is not meant to hire an attorney, but just to get some general information. As in, what a suit would entail, etc. What legal doctrines may be applied, etc.

Did you still wish to continue?