Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Law Educator, and fine Staff: I submitted detailed

Customer Question

Hi Paul, Law Educator, and fine Staff:
I submitted detailed background information at the previous dialog that displayed. I will include that just in case, at the end of my question. I'm sure this is obvious; however, it does not appear obvious to me.
The court in Murrieta, County of Riverside, CA, (according to my estranged Ex-husband), indicated form PLD-PI-003 is to be filled out as a response to the Plaintiff's lawsuit form(s). The Plaintiff's lawsuit forms sent in a PDF file include PLD-PI-001, SUM-100 & CM-010. What are the questions/numbers in PLD-PI-003 in response to? Is it Plaintiff's form PLD-PI-001? The numbers in the response form PLD-PI-001 do not match the Plaintiff's form PLD-PI-001? I need to have this by tomorrow, Fri. morning 6/17/16. I understand from your answer on whether to ONLY check the boxes from 2. - 7. on PLD-PI-003 rather than write in any text. However, I do not know what form I am to respond to, since the numbers do not match.
So, I am not sure what I am responding to. Can you help me please.
I am very grateful for your time and information.
Thank you very much!
Rosie Rivera
Expert:  Ely replied 4 months ago.

Hello Rosie,

Law Educator is currently away from the site. I have forwarded your question to him and he should reply as soon as he can. If this was for any expert and not specifically Law Educator, reply and let me know.

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I apologize, I was out of the US and had extremely bad internet service. Do you still need assistance?