Briarcliff767
Briarcliff767,
8402582

Iam 75 how can i get a tsa pass

Customer Question

iam 75 how can i get a tsa pass
Expert:  Cerecita replied 8 months ago.

I just wanted to add, that if this is not the 'TSA pass' you were referring to, please provide me with more details and I will be happy to help you further.

Warmest wishes,

Cher

Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 8 months ago.

HI, My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you. There is a easier FREE program that will assist you through security quicker and will save you money in the log run. The program is called TSA Cares, Travelers may call TSA Cares toll free at 1-***-***-**** prior to travel and request assistance with check in and boarding. This will be a faster way for you. Please let me know if you have further questions and if I have helped you please leave a positive rating so the site will provide credit to me for my work. Hope you have a wonderful day! Hope

For some reason the site is not allowing me to edit my answer as the other expert stated about TSA cares that is not just for passengers with medial conditions bit you can also call the Customer Service Manager to get airport support to help on arrival if you did not want to go through TSA cares at, 1-***-***-**** and***@******.***, where travelers can