Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

The HOA board voting to let the manager out of s contract

Customer Question

the HOA board voting to let the manager out of his contract effective immediately and then the entire board resigned. They are angry over homeowners questioning the finances
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: sorry ca this Is about HOA matterd
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: matters
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: no just happen last night
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?