Briarcliff767
Briarcliff767,
8402582

I just registered TSA appointment and the date that came up

Customer Question

I just registered for my TSA appointment and the date that came up was the day after I'm scheduled to have surgery. I checked the box to say I wanted to walk-in. Is there a way that I can speak to someone to determine when the best time to try a walk-in would be? I'm scheduled to go to the Fort Myers office. By the way, can you give me the address of that office; I neglected to write it down.
Expert:  Expert_James replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going and to confirm that you received my answers.

I see you have reviewed my answer. Do you need more help or need me to explain anything else? Please respond so that I know what to do next.

Thank you.

Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 9 months ago.

HI, My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you. Yes you may speak with someone and I hope that your surgery goes for the better. Please let me know if you have further questions.

Application Program
(855)(###) ###-####/a>
Weekdays:
8 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET