Expert_James
Expert_James,
23431962

I see that TSA Pre will open at the Dane County Regional

Customer Question

I see that TSA Pre will open at the Dane County Regional Airport July 11 to the 29th.
Can I schedule an appoint at this time?
Expert:  Expert_James replied 8 months ago.

Yes, you should be able to preenroll, and then set up an appointment for that time. The enrollment center comes up in the TSA enrollment center search.

I hope I have answered your questions. I aim to give you excellent service, even if the outcome is not what you wanted. So I am happy to answer any related follow-up questions you might have, at no additional charge.

And if you want to talk on the phone for 30 minutes, I can send you an offer for that.

Once you have received an answer, please leave a positive rating by choosing on the 3, 4 or 5 stars so I get credit for doing my job.

A BONUS is also appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.

And if you have questions in the future, write FOR JAMES in the question and I will be your personal Expert in this category.

Thank you!