Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I have been arrested in NC to pay child support. I have

Customer Question

I have been arrested in NC for failure to pay child support. I have received a letter that clams amnesty for warrents in Michigan for failure to pay child support to witch I did pay yet I was still arrested for failure to pay. I also have a disability lawyer whom is helping me receive disability. I am out on bond but I need help as to what to do.
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Michigan
JA: Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I do not have the money to retain a lawyer
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: My worker in Michigan said that I have no warrent for child support but i have a charge here in north Carolina that I have been arrested for. I am currently out on an unsecured bond.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 4 months ago.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question.

What is your question?

Thank you for your cooperation,