Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I called American Airlines to upgrade my ticket to Business

Customer Question

I called American Airlines to upgrade my ticket to Business Class and was told I had enough miles to cover plus $75.00. I was given seat 4B which was my seat assessment. To my surprise when I reached airport I was unable to check in because my ticket was not reissued. I already had my bags 70 lbs each of which I could not downgrade . Please help me. I was denied and was only given a voucher of $100.00
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What legal question do you have about the situation you have described in your post?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I need help getting my refund plus the hardship American Airlines has put me through
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I want to chat on line only
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Alex

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights / legal options that might potentially apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Okay I'll like to cancel and get my refund of $35.00

I do not handle any billing or customer service questions or issues, but you can properly address such concerns to JustAnswer.com Award Winning Customer Service:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thanks.