Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC
92304199

Who can I hold responsible bullying?

Customer Question

Who can I hold responsible for the bullying?
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. My goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied before you submit your rating so please let me know if you have additional questions or you need me to clarify anything. If there is a delay in the time it takes me to respond it is because I am working with a customer or I am not online - but rest assured I will respond to your follow up question, if you have one. Also, I am on a mobile unit, which automatically asks you to submit a rating once I submit a response – but please don't feel like you need to do so until we are done speaking. What bullying would that be?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was being serviced by Dwayne B. on the matter. It is about online gaming bullying. I asked him on if I can sue the game developers for harboring bullies. He said no and that they are under protection of some kind. On this matter, I was wonder who do I hold responsible for the bullying in the first place? And what can I do about it?

The person doing the bullying would be responsible.

I was wondering if you need any additional information or need me to clarify anything first. I’d be happy to do so. If you have additional questions please feel free to ask them in this thread. I want to make sure you are completely satisfied BEFORE you submit your feedback. If you have all of the information you need, could you please take a moment to leave positive feedback so that I receive credit for assisting you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What if there is more than one / multiple bullies? What can I do in that case? Can I at least sue the developers to have them taken off and take measures to block stuff like this from happening in the future?
Whether it's one or more, those are the people that would be responsible. If you wish to sue the developers in order to get them to implement certain policies you can do that; they may simply agree to what you're looking for just to avoid protracted litigation. I hope that helps. If you have any questions please let me know. Please also submit positive feedback if you had no additional questions so that I get credit for working with you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How about sueing the developer to block the bullies from playing? Can I do that as well? And can I also sure the developer to block anyone from doing it?

You can absolutely try - the law doesn't really limit your ability to try to sue unless for some reason a person is deemed a vexatious litigant. I hope the helps. If you need anything in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. You can always reach me directly by putting my first name in the first line of your request so it's routed to me and I'll be sure to answer if I am online.