Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Iwant to file a harassment suite

Customer Question

iwant to file a harassment suite
Expert:  NYFamilyAttorney replied 4 months ago.

Hello. I’m a licensed attorney with 36 years’ experience. I specialize in family law and appeals, and I have many years’ experience with landlord-tenant issues, employment and contract law. I also have written hundreds of legal articles. I look forward to helping you today.

Please note:This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an attorney on this site.

At the end of this session, I will ask you to please rate me as that’s the only way I get credit for helping you today. Thanks! Please note: I want to help you but I may need some additional information from you. Are you okay with rating me? I would really appreciate it!

Also – I will be typing my answer for you so I’ll be back asap.

Can you tell me which state you are located in? Also, if you can give me any details about the case that would be great. If not, it's okay. If you believe you have a harassment case, I can find a lawyer for you in your area but I would need the largest city or town in your area so I can find a sufficient list of lawyers for you. This is at no extra charge to you.

Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 4 months ago.

New Expert here.

We cannot answer without knowing in which State the harassment occurred, and what happened. Please describe the situation a little more.