Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Law Educator, unbelievable DOJ Commander of ICAC Division,

Customer Question

Law Educator, unbelievable DOJ Commander of ICAC Division, ********** —DOJ who received falsified report from Sheriff’s Department I properly documented—and they know it--- called me personally an hour ago and suggest I go to the Sheriff's Department and speak to them and bring any knew evidence---hell any knew evidence would go back to March 2011 to present date as the Sheriff's Department witnessing my evidence — four times---Aug 2012, Feb 2013, Dec 2013. last week 2016---failed to put in reports.
DOJ ***** than asked me how could I possibly know so much about cloud forensic science--I state because I love my girls and Sheriff's Department would not investigate so everyday for four yrs I had no choice but to learn.
******** having my evidence-- asked me how do you know what Netstat is — Netstat is a simple command prompt on one's computer allows you to track any IP connections coming into my Network--basic knowledge for any cloud forensic specialist--and one can learn by Googling the technology and study. ****** stated 10,000 people wouldn't know what that is--I stated well I do.
Just like you said this would be insane to speak to anyone from the Sheriff's Department -- 8 Sheriff officials have touched my case---One Deputy, three SGT. two Captains, one Lieutenant and the Sheriff and I document all communications--and I can prove 100% three falsified reports were written--as stated in previous communications I recorded all officials in my home witnessing unattainable evidence one cannot possibly get without a court ordered subpoena---in all respects looking from the outside it looks like I committed a felony--however I have documented without a doubt to science--cannot be manipulated accepted in court my Ex committed a felony.
Law Educator what is the motive---why would any upper state authority suggest I open another case with knew evidence—even knowing he himself received an Official report—allowing serious privacy invasions—webcam, audio, GPS and he is head commander of ICAC—Internet Crimes Against Children—Predators on the internet
Question wouldn't my knew evidence go back to March 201. Fact I showed Sheriff Officials all evidence I had to Nov 2010 to December 2013---three different occasions---yet were never acknowledged in official reports--rather official reports were filled with words defaming my character---committing Libel, Slander and out right defamation--severely harming my public reputation, professional reputation to the point I am unemployable. I am capable of earning a respectful income and put my girls through college--all taken from me.
Your thoughts if I cannot get an attorney--should I go direct to the Sheriff's Department and file 8 police complaint reports
My documented evidence is a chronological -- four year report proving 100's of compromises--crimes Corporate Cyber Stalking, Identiy Theft, Breach to my on-line bank accounts---two security breaches to my IC3/FBI online complaint reports And quite clear to --any average citizen who has read my report-understands my report---many screen shot pictures of network computer compromises--cannot be manipulated and court acceptable--All average educated indiviuals -first states why didn't the Sheriff's Office investigate my case--and second all state it is obvious crimes have been committed -- It is obvious my 4th amendment intentionally harmed by false official reports---The Sheriff's Department intentional misconduct as a whole agency -- defined as an internal conspiracy--the Sheriff's Department willfully allowing severe privacy invasions, denying me my 4th amendment protecting my right to privacy—to pursue a life of happiness—how will I ever get four years back.
I stated to ********—do you know how much money I spent investigating my own case—my first case moving forward my cost probably around $30,000 plus added no employment—I can make a very respected professional income.
I don’t know Law Educator—I cannot start over and than having to be in a room with cops after their abuse in my home—abuse of outrageous official reports to my character--after I proved cops are corrupt—now I have to talk to confront them again—crap how much am I suppose to take—and when will I know as a Mom my daughters are safe—another two-four yrs—
When such invasions started I was 50—today I am 55.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Law Educator what the Sheriff's Department did as a whole is defined in law as 42 U.S.C 1983--otherwise known a Section 1983--absolute by any average individual hearing my case would agree all officials committed "outrageous" intentional misconduct not allowing me my 4th Amendment---my Constitutional Right To Privacy, my daughters Constituationla Rights to Privacy--and I am not a criminal abused in a prison, I am a victim of crimes committed against me--a Mom who is trying to protect her daughters
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The Sheriff's Department would not allow.
Expert:  Ely replied 5 months ago.

Hello!

My name is ***** ***** I am one of JustAnswer's experts. Law Educator is currently away from the site and should be back shortly. I wanted to let you know that you have not been forgotten. I will forward your question to Paul so he sees it when he has a chance.

If you have any questions in the meantime or if you would rather not wait for Law Educator, reply and let me know (although he is normally very good at getting back to people).

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have my concerns under control. Thank You
Expert:  Ely replied 5 months ago.
Sure. I was simply letting you know that Law Educator Esq is away from the site and he will be back. I did not want you to think you were forgotten in some way.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No it is fine, my concerns are rather outrageous--however I believe I have my concerns somewhat under control--no need Law Educator reply.Thank You
Expert:  Ely replied 5 months ago.
Ah, okay. I understand. I will go ahead and ask the moderators to close the question.