Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I am 67 y.o., and I like to sue Pennsylvania of Art. 5 from

Customer Question

I am 67 y.o., and I like to sue Pennsylvania for violation of Art. 5 from Universal Declaration of Human Rights of 1948. This is in reference to degradation. Said state established my domicile in prison at State Road in Philadelphia, in 1997. I was imprisoned in Philadelphia jail from Aug.16,1996 for one year with no. 744007.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

As the click throughs explain, the experts on this website are forbidden to represent people who contact us via the website.

We can provide information and answer questions and we can help you identify the type of lawyer you need as well as where to locate the lawyer.

If this is sufficient, please let me know or if you were just wanting to hire a lawyer and would like for me to ask the moderator to issue a refund please let me know that as well.