Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Is there a fee? : total price please! : 't know if I can

Customer Question

is there a fee?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: total price please!
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: don't know if I can afford this so I do not want to waste your time nor mine
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I purchased a new auto mobile 3 days to today and got the worst deal you can imagine!
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: no. I am unsatisfied with the deal and I plan to speak with the manager in person today
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you.

You don't specifically state what your question about this matter is? Are you asking if you have a right to cancel the contract?