Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My name is strong i got married to m. Strong on September 20

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** i got married to veronica m. Strong on September 20 2013we was married a few months i admit i was texting another woman but never had sex with her.my wife saw a text from her on my phone she started a big argument when i tried to leave she grab a hold of me trying to keep me from leaving in the procise she rubbed her neck on the back of our couch it left a red mark on her neck i never hit her sge called the police because she had that red mark on her i was arrested from what she said she told them i did not hit her we got back together and things was going great she got mad one day and went to the court house and had me kick out of the house remember ihave never hit my wife and she told them when i appeared for a hearing that i hit her kick her pulled her hair so iwas kicked out of the house again then she said she told them i never did those things there are cases where mexican men beat their wifes up every weekend and they are allowed to remain in the home my wife has attempted to get me back in the home because she need my help the da refuse to allow me to be home with my wife because they say all blacks are violent what can i do about this matter
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Who said "all blacks are violent" and when?