Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

I have to go to a check up tomorrow lawyer assuming he will

Customer Question

I have to go to a check up tomorrow for my lawyer assuming he will be sending me to his own doctor. never been through this before. yeah my injury doesn't feel right . I also don't want to go into the appointment where they think I'm bullshitting my injury
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 4 months ago.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question.

What is your question?

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Sorry. My shoulder hasn't felt the same at all . I use to be an athlete so I have an idea on how my shoulder is suppose to be. This is all a first to me . Do u have any information that might help while I'm there . I tend to talk to much in doctors offices which comes back to hurt me a little
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
never had surgery before and this is the first time I've ever hurt my shoulder and I know its not what it use to be. you're the lawyer I'm just looking for an idea of what to say tomorrow without looking like I'm trying to get over which I'm honestly not. Its been rough as soon as I got cleared my boss let me go after 10 minutes. not even giving me an opportunity as the longest tendered employee there. felt like I was done wrong in my opinnion

Hello, you did not actually ask a question in your initial post. I can only answer questions asked. Hence, my request for additional information.

In any event, in this type of situation, you should never provide more information than what is asked. You should tell the doctor exactly how you feel now as compared to how you felt previously before the injury. Always, make sure to tell the doctor if you are having a pain when the doctor touches you at the site of the injury or the surrounding areas.

Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
yeah your right. I cant do stuff I normally would be able to do before the surgery. last question. for my boss to tell me "take you time" your job will be here. and the day my doctor wants me to give it a shot my boss lets me go before I even get a chance to work. his excuse was that that have people to take care of everything even though I was the longest employee. personally I think that's wrongful termination. truth behind it is that he rather pay cheaper people then have to keep me around. is that legal?

If you have been terminated because of your temporary disability, then that you would be wrongful termination. You can file complaint against the employer with U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission if your employer has 15 or more employees. For more information, click on the link below: