Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992

I need help with what codes to pout down on ej 160 as they

Customer Question

i need help with what codes to pout down on ej 160 as they held 8,000.00 $ which is not mine and its for child support i lost custody to 1 year ago and never modify it to child support
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 months ago.

Can you explain what codes you are talking about? I may not be able to answer this one because the website limits us as far as what we can tell people about what to put in their documents.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The property is claimed to be exempt under the following code and section
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
there is a list of codes
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
the levy is on my bank account which i is not my money what should i put to support the facts

Okay, I thought you were still talking about #6.

They are asking the code there that supports your request for an exemption. CA uses the same exemptions for the state as they use for the bankruptcy court.

You can find those exemptions and the code numbers at these links:

I can't tell you which ones apply but if you go through those pages you can spot which ones apply to your situation and list them. If you're not sure whether it applies but you think it might then list it.

If your question has been answered then I'd offer my best wishes to you and ask that you please not forget to leave a Positive Rating so I receive credit for my work.

Of course, please feel free to ask any follow up questions in this thread. I want to be sure that all of your questions are answered. In addition, once you issue your Positive Rating the question will lock open and you can come back to it anytime in the future if you think of something else.