Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

My girlfriend got out and my friend called the police on her

Customer Question

My girlfriend got out and my friend called the police on her but the police report says i did what can I do it's causing a lot of problems
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Are you online at this time?

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.

Has your girlfriend been rearrested? What soryt of problems did this call make? In what US state did this happen?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No she has not been rearested .the police repot says i called which i didn't my friend did.is there a way I can get the number of the phone. She dont believe me my friend told her I called
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.

You should be able to contact your carrier and get the calls that you have made from your own phone. That would establish that you didn't make the calls.

Otherwise, as the supposed complainant, you may be able to get a copy of the police report. Whether or not that gives a phone number or not, however, I don't know.

The easiest way to prove this is for your friend to simply tell the truth to your girlfriend. Since the police haven't followed up on anything, it's safe enough for him to do.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.