Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I went to help a friend of mine one weekend at her job. She

Customer Question

I went to help a friend of mine one weekend at her job. She said I had been approved to train with her and I would be getting paid. Well it's been 2 months and I still haven't been paid but the worst part is that she is defrauding the government by putting down things on the paper work that isn't true. I. Called her boss and she said for me to quit calling because she doesn't see that this girl is doing anything wrong.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

So, were you an employee of this company where your friend was working and you went to help her? Did the employer actually tell you that you would be paid or was it just this alleged friend claiming you would be paid?

What is she putting down on paper that is defrauding the government?