Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have a problem my manager came in a little ago and told my

Customer Question

Hello I have a problem my manager came in a little ago and told my co workers" for 23 yrs I watched punks like him get on their knees in tdc." Also told them and customers I was homosexual and the guy picking me up after work was my lover. Know she has told everyone that I called the health Dept on them. For as long as I have worked there I have brought my backpack, she said it was ok. Know she called me in the office cursed at me, and when I asked why the change she preceded to terminate me. The whole time I have been there she has made my life hell because of my assumed sexuality. This can not be legal or right plz help
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

Which state is this in?

Thank you.