Taylor, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney

Is it IRS questions answers services?

Customer Question

Is it IRS questions answers services?
Expert:  Taylor replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I want to welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Expert:  Taylor replied 4 months ago.

DO NOT CALL THAT NUMBER! That is a scam. The IRS does not call people. All they will do is send you a letter in the mail IF you are even having issues with them. Hopefully that helps and you haven't called them back yet.

Expert:  Taylor replied 4 months ago.

Hopefully that answered your question. If you are satisfied with my response, i would really appreciate a positive review. Have a nice day.