Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

How do I find out if an inmate is under investigation? If

Customer Question

How do I find out if an inmate is under investigation? If there is anything that can put a hold on his release?
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** *****

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Did the inmate commit any crimes while incarcerated?

Is this inmate scheduled to be release on parole or has he served his/her entire sentence?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No he is not on parole, and he has not committed any crimes while incarcerated. I was hoping to make sure that he doesn't have any warrants. Hopefully there is nothing that can put a hold on him being released.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
He copped out to a 40-60 day sentence, and is to be released on the 29th of June. I want to make sure that nothing pops up that can keep him there. I'm sure you've heard of that happening before. He is currently incarcerated on Rikers island doc.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.