Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I need someone that can seriously help me sue the apple inc.

Customer Question

I need someone that can seriously help me sue the apple inc. company? I went to the Lynwood alder wood mall location this morning to set up my iCloud account so I could improve my home advisor website and use the app on my phone. I'm no expert but I believe the iCloud is there to back up information. So they new that my phone was just weeks old and nothing was backed up yet. Everything was going well and I had been thinking that the Apple Watch would work great for me because of my Floorcovering work. I then paid for the watch and wanted them to set it up because I am not good with computers. This process takes a while and my son was irritable lol. My wife and son took a walk while I learned how to use it! I eventually left the store with a smile and tried to give my wife a call with the watch. The watch which is paired with the phone tells me that Bonnie does not exist in the contacts, so I pressed contacts and everything was erased! :( I went back in and tried for another hour and they could not retrieve the contacts. I returned the watch and this experience has been the worst! It has completely handy capped my Flawless Floorcovering business that has a 4.9 rating on Home This rating is about to take a major hit because I have tons of customers scheduled but no way of knowing who's who or what is what??? Please help or give me a really awesome contact or advice. My name is ***** ***** my phone number is(###) ###-#### ***** email is***@******.***
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
I also apologize but the problem you have is you were responsible for having your phone backed up and Apple relieves itself of liability for any lost data (unfortunately being a victim of this once I learned the very hard way). So if none of your phone data was being backed up on the cloud or your home computer or anywhere, I am afraid Apple holds that is the customer's liability pursuant to that agreement you enter into with them when you make your purchases and agree to their support. I understand the anger and frustration, been there, but legally suing them for this is going to get you nowhere because they legally are not liable.