How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I recently received a letter stating that Far lls UD

Customer Question

I recently received a letter stating that Far Hills UD received a violation for service 01/01/2015-12/31/2015 for our drinking water.
I purchased and moved into my new home on November 14, 2014. I noticed that my water had a smell of oil, then noticed that I had to keep cleaning my faucets on a weekly basis due to black residue that would accumulate. I was told don't worry it's from the new construction and it would take time and go away.
I became very ill the first week of May 2015 with E.coli. I was told that if I had not received treatment with in the next 24 hours I would have needed a blood transfusion or died. It had attacked my organs.
The infectious disease doctor kept asking me if I had been out of the country, which I have not. My body was septic. I have not been the same since and have incurred huge hospital bills. My question is: has anyone else reported this and is it normal? I would be happy to email the letter they sent me for review.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
We cannot find anything on any suits over this or any reports about people experiencing what you describe, but that does not mean they did not experience problems.
Did you have a legal question for us about this we can assist with?