Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Property bough 2003 oct. wiring needed to done to

Customer Question

property bough 2003 oct. wiring needed to done to cement work is being done around back yard 2016 june.....find wired romax with no protection conduit. carlos baires(###) ###-#### [email protected]
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Did you have a legal question for us about your matter?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I'am have a problem regarding a brick fence that 48 years old, its crack and separating in a zig /zag fissure, also it's leaning towards my side of yard. want to fix it neighbor refuses to go 50/50------even thought the problem has been created on his side of the fence. have taken pictures. ect. now a think small claim court my help. my cell is(###) ###-#### ***** e. baires. please put light to my feet too handle such situation I live in the state of California county Sacramento city Rancho Cordova 2441 El Pavo way.
Thank you for your reply.
On whose land is the fence located? Is it right on the property line or is it on one person's property?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
no, to much cost. please discontinue me from your site!