Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I need a legal aide because I am disabled 48 yr. old male

Customer Question

I need a legal aide because I am disabled 48 yr. old male looking to move to Nebraska. I help pulling my team of people to help get me there. Because in Nebraska, I could possibly get on a waiver in 1-2 months. The state of Iowa has along very long waiting list. A legal-aide could do wonders for me. I do have Cerebral Palsy, bi-polar conditions. Could one of you please established residentcy in Nebraska, please.
Thank You,
ROBERT T. Merced
E-MAIL,***@******.***
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. Pursuant to the terms of service for the site we can only provide general information that will hopefully get you assistance. We cannot personally represent you. Who have you contacted so far in Nebraska? Did you receive this message?