Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My name is Dmitry, I am from Europe. Some time ago I rent

Customer Question

Hello, my name is***** am from Europe.
Some time ago I rent online warehouse in Nevada. Everything was normal I worked with tham near a year, and once, thay hold my merchandise and do not give me it back. Thay says, that some of my suplies who sale me merchandise call them and said that I don't pay for goods and now governament make investigation, today is nead 40-45 days pass, I ask tham million times contact invormation of the government who do investigation, ask them provide that is is really investigation, ask tham to provide me the number of case if investigation really is in process. They never answered my questions. Only what I received from tham is short emails something like:
"We can't give you your merchandise till investigation ends"
Thats all, I ask provide me a proof that it was investigation, thay do not answered, after a week and tons of my emails, I can received from tham something like this:
"Sorry now is government make investigation."
I think thay just want stole my merchandise, thats all, because for all goods I pay in time and I call to everyone of my supliers all of tham do not have any questions for me.
So my question is, what I must to do?
How I can request information in oficial way, in which thay will have no any choise to ignore me? thanks
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for your question, Dmitry. My name happens to be Dimitry as well and I will be happy to assist you with your concerns.

If I may ask, did you obtain an attorney in the US to assist you, or not yet? What is the value of the merchandise that you are being denied at this time?