Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I WENT To Speak with the Exc Director of Home Headquarters

Customer Question

I WENT To Speak with the Exc Director of Home Headquarters about Two Women Employees Calling My Husband On weeknights, Weekends after hours I have tried to address this Twice Before with him. He Was On A Conference call I told the Secretary That I would file Harrassment Charges and left. I went to My Husbands Office and was Met By a Policeman who said That home Headquarters called and said I threatened someone there To Kill someone totally false reporting False reporting of an incident s a Crime It also caused me embarrassement time and money what legall step can I take
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If they filed a false report to the police, then you have the right to sue them for the making of the false report for defamation and for intentional infliction of emotional distress on you. It means you would need to get a local attorney and have them file suit against them.
Also, if they filed a false report, you need to contact the DA and ask them to investigate the matter and to file criminal charges against the party who made the known false report to the police.