Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I am currently on Social Security, due to a Learning

Customer Question

I am currently on Social Security, due to a Learning Disability. I have been on Social Security since 2009. I live in Ketchikan (pronounced catch-a-can) Alaska.
I was wondering who can I speak with regarding a Civil Lawsuit in the town I live in. I have been seeking employment for 11 years now, an have only had 3 interviews within that time, in which, they choose another candidate. I've even tried to get employed at Mcdonald's an still, no job.
I have had to rely on public transportation, in which, I have been mistreated, to the point of being kicked off the bus, because the bus driver's don't like me; the driver's have refused to pick me up, when I'm standing at a bus stop an the driver keeps driving past me. I'm assuming the driver just doesn't want to pick me up. In fact, one day I got on the bus an the driver said, "I don't like you....." I gave my 2.00 dollars to get a day pass, ever since then the bus driver's would stop the bus with tourists on it an demand that I turn off my ipod, or put my grocery's underneath the seat, or they stop the bus an come towards me like their going to attack me, physically. Now, I am homeless in Ketchikan, seeking employment an surviving on 800.00 dollars a month.
At this point, I want to seek a Counselor who might be able to assist the circumstances, or what can I do from here? Thanks for any type of advice, Sincerely, ***** ***** Morrison.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or You can also try calling the Alaska Bar Association for the pro bono attorneys in your area who can assist.
You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####