Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am over 70 years old i have been scammed and wa44000.oont

Customer Question

jason i am over 70 years old i have been scammed and wa44000.oont the cash put back on my debit card i just sent u the $5 payment on thanks pat stop payment to apple pay in draper utah of
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to assisting you.

I want to make sure I understand your question though. You are saying you were scammed by someone (in other words, you wired money or put it on a cash card and sent money), and you're trying to get the money back? Is that correct?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i gave apple pay in draper $4000.validation numbers on apple i tune gift cards. for full payment on purchase of a motorhome . it is a scam from craigslist. i want to stop payment to them on these cards and am over 70 years old and could never use the cards for reading which i do not do or to purchase money i want it back in the master card account in cash that i already gave you. pat archer
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
or purchase that much music with the cards i want the cash put back into my account which u have

We are not associated with Apple or Apple Pay. Just Answer is a question and answer site, where experts answer questions from people in a variety of categories. I'm not sure how you found our site, but we don't have the $4,000 you paid. I'll send your request to customer service for further assistance.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
cancel everything if u cannot stop payment on these apple i tune gift cards and return the cash to my master card i gave u please refund my $5 and $58 payment to you if u cannot help me do the above thanks pat
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i was told by you that my $58. would b returned to my account within 3-5 days because u were unable to help me with my questions. it has not been re deposited as of 6-14-16 please see that there is a credit of that amt. in my bank account immediatelty i need that money.pat archer