Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am doin this friend. She sold here mobile home with a lump

Customer Question

I am doin this for a friend. She sold here mobile home with a lump sum down (20,000 and moved to OR this is in NM) a five years of monthly payments. The lady has stop making the payment so my friend had the mobile home put back in her name and gave the lady several notice to evictor for breach or contract. Her lawyer want 4500 to do this and she does not have that kind of money since the lady own her 10,000 she tried to work something out with her but she said no way sue me.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?